My heartiest thanks to Ace for nominating me for The Aesthete Blogger Award!
Reading her blog imparts an enormous amount of uplifting vibes. She is a huge admirer of universe and its amazing creations. Her rhyme poetry is extremely extraordinary and encouraging. It’s always a good time visiting her blog!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
I admire the diverse creations of nature, including the people who constantly encourage me to be a better version of myself and fill my life with enormous amount of love.
My Favorite Form Of Creativity
Poetry is my favorite, and I am always looking forward to learn and attempt its diverse forms.
What makes you smile?
Coming to know that someone felt good reading my write-ups always makes me smile.
Do emotions guide life, or does life guide emotions?
I believe that emotions guide the life as one would never be able to move forward without the positive and uplifting emotions.
Is the present moment or imagination the best place to be?
Imagination is always the best place as it the space where I communicate with my poem. Also, it gives me that energy which one requires to build a better tomorrow.
What do you believe in?
I believe in inner potential. Everyone is capable of achieving whatever reasonable they want.
Being a beginner on this platform as well as in creative writing, I find it quite difficult to select just seven people. But, as a part of rule, I nominate:
There’s no issue if you site/blog is award free, do accept my appreciation for your wonderful creations.
- What’s is that one advice for life that you would like to share?
- Who is your constant source of inspiration?
- What piece of art most influenced the person that you are today?
- What is your favorite season? why?
For this section, I would like to dedicate a poem to all the beautiful, encouraging and courageous women around me.
Reading and learning from amazing bloggers on WordPress always transforms monotonous time into refreshing one.
I thank you all for connecting with my blog and sharing your constructive feedbacks through which I improve my write-ups.